Designing a trip can be as dazzling as your imagination lets it.
But it requires meticulous planning, skilled organization and a lot of good humor to execute a trip that thrills and caters to every person for multiple days and different personalities.
Roadmonkey creates thoughtful, small-group expeditions that combine adventure travel and hands-on philanthropy projects completed side-by-side with a local nonprofit and the community which it benefits.
| SERVICES PROVIDED |
Oversaw trip planning and logistics, from original concept design to on-the-ground execution, including:
- Itinerary development
- Client relationship management
- Nonprofit partner + in-country vendor management
- Budget management
- Sponsor development
Trip Leader on multiple trips, which included:
- Managing overall day-to-day guest experience
- Collaboration with on-the-ground vendors and partners
- Handling daily emergencies and changes
| LOCATIONS - TRIP LEADER |
| LOCATIONS - EXPERIENCE DESIGN + LOGISTICS |